Thursday, January 14, 2010

On a lighter note....& brief update.....

Ok, so it was eerily quiet here today, no phone calls, no nothing. So things are seemingly going good (but I can't help but think something is being plotted for a "sneak attack"). I got more details about when my sister dropped off the kids.... Satan jumped up in my bro.-in-laws face (claiming he thought it was my BF--but I think it was part of his show)....Then he proceeds to tell them that he has all of BF's contact phone numbers because Bubby had his old phone with him last time (the one we gave him to play with--but his dumb ass daddy put a new battery in so he could steal phone numbers out of). And ofcourse I didn't get my child support....that should make me call him right? Well is what he is thinking....
Anyway thanks to all of you for the comments....
I have moved, I live almost an hour away from Satan so when he comes here he will be in "my territory" and the law doesn't know him 'round these parts (also Mom & Dad live directly across the street so they are within earshot case he tries anything--which honestly I don't think he will any where besides his hometown). But this is all I am talking about his dumb ass for now...LOL, he takes up enough of my life.....

I have been reading people's posts and several of them have been doing a writer's workshop where they are answering 1 or more of these fun questions from Mama Kat's Workshop http://www.mamakatslosinit.com/

The Prompts:

1.) Time for your tangent…what is your latest complaint?

2.) If you could have given yourself a snapshot five years ago of what your life is like now, what would the picture be of and how do you think you would have felt about it?

3.) What’s in YOUR name? What does it mean? Why was it given to you? etc..

4.) Write a letter to the first person who ever broke your heart.

5.) Welcome to the most shocking rose ceremony in writing prompt history. Please award roses to the ten people (or items) in your life that you’d like to continue pursuing a relationship with.

I picked number 3......what is your name, what does it mean, why was it given to you, etc?

My name is Gayle..... It means jovial or happy. My dad picked my name..... It is kind of neat actually, he and mom had been visiting one of his cousin's in another state. Mom was introduced to the cousin's wife....Gayle. They always told me how nice this lady was, and how her husband (dad's cousin) was mean to her, don't know much else except before I was born Gayle was diagnosed with cancer. So dad asked my mom if they could name me Gayle, and here I am. Sadly she died not long after I was born, but always said what a beautiful baby I was (must have taken after my name sake). And every time I have ever seen Dad's cousin.....he always muses about me being named after his late wife, and he introducted me to his son as.....this is Gayle she was named after your mother. So that is how I got the name. They spelled my name the same as hers.....which is really the way men spell it when they have the name, this is why most times people spell my name Gail, the female version, even though I tell them different. Also all throughout school when we had substitute teachers they would mis-pronounce my name as GAY-LA LOL.....

OMG.....I knew it was too quiet.....while writing this post, we just got a call from BF's mother, seems as though "someone" called her (it is late...like 10:30 at night) and made up some big story saying his work needs him...... GUESS WHO???? Satan strikes again!!! Anyone at BF's work would have called him direct! Here we go, round 1. Can't wait to see what is next. Why can't this 50 year old man GROW UP?

2 comments:

  1. I L-O-V-E that you're out of Satan's territory and you're right, he may behave himself when he doesn't have his "friends'" support.

    Don't wait for child support - I went YEARS without it - turn him in to your state's child support division. They'll take his owed support out of any paycheck he gets before he ever receives it. In our state, if they quit their job to avoid it, the state continues to pay support and hunts their butts down. They can lose their driver's license, hunting/fishing licenses, and passport for being a Deadbeat Dad. It will INFURIATE Satan, but your kids deserve their child support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life can be so complicated!
    Sounds like you were meant to meet you BF in that parking lot:)
    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight from the heart.....