Friday, December 10, 2010

Cardboard People.....

Today, while at home with the kids, I started reading up on "indoor activities to do with toddlers." I came across an idea. It said to save old cardboard boxes to create cars, trains, castles, dollhouses, etc.
Since I have been ordering so much crap stuff online, I had an abundance of boxes on hand. So we made a castle, complete with 4 cardboard people (with clothes even! please ignore the "Mommie" with no hair, and a hot pink mini skirt).

I actually was trying to make a train and the little people started screaming, "a castle, a castle!" ROFL, at least I did try, and I did spend some quality time in the floor with the tots.

So without further ado, I give you "the castle" and the "cardboard people."




1 comment:

Give it to me straight from the heart.....