I saw this questionaire on a blog I follow over at
http://adventuresofthereluctanthousewife.blogspot.com/, so I decided I would take part... I have never done this before, but I am trying to reach out and find new followers and meet new people, because I am bored and lonely, and need some socialization (like a puppy, ROFL)
I want to know more about you. The following 5 questions were compiled by a team of (imaginary) social psychologists - experts in the field of human behaviour. These questions were found, based on years of research, testing and social experiments, to be those most likely to allow me to understand who you are and what makes you tick. I look forward to learning all about you. You can answer the question in the comments here or at grab the questions (without my answers) for a post at your blog (because they are just that good, the social psychologists really outdid themselves)... If you take them to your blog, don't forget to leave a link to the post in the comments.
1. How often do you clean your baseboards? Well usually never....although if I see a dirt mark or stain or something offensive I have been known to get out of bed to clean it.... some things just take over my head sometimes....and once I get started I will go crazy on it, clean it feverishly, then leave it until the next time I get offended.
2. What is on your bedside table? Diet Pop, my medicine, alarm clock, cell phone, a printer, remote, a few CDs, really it isn't as bad as it sounds, LOL
3. Of the pictures and other decoraty stuff hanging on the walls in your home, describe your favourite. Why is it your favourite? Well, I haven't decorated this place to my liking yet....before the divorce, when I had my HOME, I had some pictures I took of the dogs (6 at the time), I made them black and white, put them in matted frames and hung them nicely on the wall. People thought they were professional pics, I was flattered.
4. What song do you remember with nostalgia from when you were young? A lullaby? A song you danced to with your first boy/girlfriend? A solo you sang in choir? The first rock anthem of your teenage rebelion? For some stupid reason....the song country by Dan Seals, "Bop," or John Anderson's "Swangin'" and yes that is not a typo, it is not swinging, ROFL
5. Do you think Jude Law is hotter with our without a mustache? (sorry picture wouldn't copy)
I saw definitely WITHOUT a mustache.