Sunday, December 20, 2009

Birthday

So tomorrow (or, lets see, in about 3.5 hours) I will be 30 years old. No more 20-somethings, no more "hot 20-ish babe status" only the big 30 year old Mommie. I am kind of disgusted by this age, and I have been crying a lot lately. I know it is just another number and we can't stop the clock, but you can't blame a girl for tryin'......I am scared to death right now!!!
I guess I will put on my "big-girl britches" and embrace 30 with style and grace as any lady would do (ROFL--lady? me?). I can only hope all this nonsense is something I have hyped up in my head and it really will be just another day! I guess it could be worse?

Anyway, I am looking forward to better things for myself this year, I want to go back to school, or become employed with a good company and a job I love.....And to make 30 FABULOUS!!

Like the movie 13 going on 30 (or whatever it is) doesn't she say 30, Flirty, and Fun....in one of her articles she writes? That will be my new motto.....

30, FLIRTY, & FUN

30, FLIRTY, & FUN

30, FLIRTY, & FUN

WISH ME LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight from the heart.....