Anyway, one blog lead to another, and another, and another, and I got sucked into the blogosphere. I couldn't get enough of peeking into other people's lives, seeing how people were so much alike and some were so different. I learned that people from all walks of life have blogs, from the dirt poor to the well to do, and every where in between. Every one has a story. I decided to start sharing mine.
I have met some awesome friends through this blog, and I appreciate every connection I have made. Blogging gave me an outlet, a place to vent, and a place to get support. At this point I am hooked and loving it (most days).
Now on to my post. I figured out (I think) what happened to the ex... Since no one would tell me what was going on, I decided to go see for myself. I went up there on Tuesday. This is what I found out....
- The doctor's told me he was suffering from some wicked withdrawal symptoms from coming off of Xanax (which he, of course, didn't have a prescription for).
- Once they put the drugs back into his system, he was better.
- He acted normal while I was there.
- His wife came in and caught me sitting there. OMG, I could have died. I did NOT want to run into her.
- He made up a big story to tell her. He said I was there telling him he could never see the kids again, and trying to make him give me money. (I never mentioned either, I didn't want him to know my plans for keeping the kids away from him).
- He will be in the hospital for at least 4 more days.
- They are supposed to ween him off of the drugs... that doesn't mean he won't get back on them when he gets out though... and do this all over again:(
- I am still not sure if he was trying to quit the drugs or if he just ran out and couldn't find anymore, therefore he was having withdrawals.
- Now he is on another floor (the psych unit) so once again I am not allowed to call and ask about him. I can't go there now either. That floor is "locked down" so only certain people are allowed in. You have to be on a list.
- Once again I will have no idea if he is acting better or worse or if he is being psychotic.
- His wife comes to see him once a day for about 15 minutes then leaves. She could care less. (oh well).
- His wife called me this morning. She told me at least 5 lies while she was on the phone. (I still don't know what she actually wanted, besides wanting to know how long I was there), and to tell me how much she HATED him, how he was lazy, she didn't trust him or believe a word that came out of his mouth, he was a dog, she has caught him with at least 6 different women, etc. (like I care about all that? I think she is getting what she deserves. She knew all this BEFORE she married him 2.5 months ago, he has done it to her from day 1, she has caught him red handed several times)
- I honestly think she wanted SYMPATHY from me (umm did it get so cold that hell froze over last night?)
- He told me he had never met her family. I asked her about it, she said that her family was "well to do" and she was embarrassed of him. (I can't imagine being married and never wanting my family to meet my hubs. If I was embarrassed of him, I wouldn't have married him, that is CRAZY)
- She said that he had dementia. When I told her the doctor's had told me he was having withdrawals, she circled around and changed the subject.
- She told me that he wouldn't be out until after Christmas, the doctor's said he would be out in 4 days (at the most).
- This is one reason why I HATE talking to her.
- She said that he didn't have drugs in his system, the doctor's said he tested positive for opioids and benzos. When I told her that I had heard HER tell him (the ex) that the test showed he had drugs in his system, she quickly changed the subject again.
- She doesn't like to be called out in the midst of a lie, but I can't help but correct her.
- She said that her lawyer told her not to marry him because she would never get her kid back. But in the next breath she said her kids come first?? Really?
- She said that she would leave him, if it would mean getting her kid back.
- Then she said she couldn't leave because she didn't want to hurt him.
- I was getting dizzy talking to her. Someone.please.make.it.stop.... ROFL
- I am thankful that I heard what was really going on, with the ex's condition, out of the doctor's mouth though. No one would have ever told me the truth.
*KARMA IS A MEAN B*TCH!!!