Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A good recipe!!

This is the Cornbread recipe from a restaurant that is around here called deSha's... These little loaves are AWESOME when they are hot and dripping with butter. (I will post a pic after I find my camera battery charger *SIGH)

CORNBREAD MINI LOAVES
Mix all the ingredients together, bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes in a 9X13 pan...
I use the mini loaf pan  which is like a muffin pan, it has 8 loaves instead of 12 muffins (it makes 24 little loaves!).


2 comments:

  1. What is most awesome about this is that it's gluten-free, which means I can eat it! Yay!!

    Can you email me at mavenmayhem@gmail.com with your snail mail addy? I would most definitely LOVE to send you one of those great cards of mine. Seriously - it sounds like you need to give it out. Heck, I'll even give you two in case you want to hand it to him a second time :P

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight from the heart.....