Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wait Mommie, I forgot to give you a hug and a kiss!!!

My baby girl is so cute!!  Before she leaves me every Sunday to go with the devil, she says, "wait Mommie I forgot to give you a hug and a kiss."  Today she was asleep when we arrived to make the switch, and when I woke her up she said it (almost in her sleep), it was just too precious!  Not only does she do it to me, she does it to her Nana, bigtime. I think once she gave Nana like 20 hugs and kisses... Mom (Nana) would get half way up the street and Miss P would start screaming and crying and jumping up and down saying it... It was funny.  Finally Mom took off running to her house (which is the next house up, across the street), and Miss P was just devasted, but as soon as Nana was out of sight, the tears stopped and she was talking 100 miles an hour again about anything and everything....

I was proud of the little people today!  They BOTH wore underwears (that is how they say it... underwears) all day and did not have 1 single accident!  Maybe, just maybe they will be out of the diapers soon.  I hope so, cause they are getting way to big for me to have to explain why they are still in diapers!  The only thing I can say is.... Miss P (at 3 and 1/2) is stubborn and absolutely refuses to go to the potty sometimes!!  She has always been great with #1, but she refuses to go #2 in the potty.... She will cry and scream to put a diaper on.... I have no idea why she can't do both in the bathroom, but maybe she will get over it soon.  My little Bubby (at 2 and 1/2) has showed no interest until now, but he picked right up on it yesterday and did a mighty fine job!!  He would tell us today that he had to go.  I hope Satan continues with the underwear and doesn't just shove them back in a diaper.... cause that will send them into a set back....  ANYWAY.....

Hope things start looking up soon....

2 comments:

  1. Potty training has to be the worst part of parenting. Don't worry though, it will happen when they are good and ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine whos son is the same age will not do #2 in the potty either!!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight from the heart.....