Monday, May 24, 2010

Mommie Dearest answers Monday Minute "Snort" Addition.....

I am linking up with Ian over at The Daily Dose of Reality for the Monday Minute (dedicated to Daffy our bloggy buddy this week)

1 - Do you *snort*?
(what kind of *snort* are we talking about here Ian???)
-When I laugh sometimes I snort, sometimes I have been known to get so weak from laughing that I do actually roll around on the floor.......and if it is really funny I laugh so hard I start crying (actual tears)
-The Ex *snorts* heavy narcotics up his nose

2 - Our friend has a nickname, and it's Daffy. What's your nickname?Have a few.... My older sis always calls me by my first and middle name.... My Dad called me Gayle Baby until I was about 20 (embarrassed me to death).... The EX used to call me Tater Tot (I had personalized plates that said T8RTOT), princess, honey, and when he was mad he called me "Little Girl" but only ONE TIME..... The BF calls me his Baby Pumpkin (not sure why).....


3 - Do you know sign language?
I know the alphabet... I always spell out "I love you" to my new boyfriends (past & present) before I can actually say it outloud......

4 - What's a sample convo from your hood?
Baby-girl from the backseat (on the way to see her Dad), within a 30 minute time frame.....
BG: Mommie, one time when it was raining we almost wrecked the car in the woad (road)...
me: yep we sure did that was scary huh?
BG: I am going to tell Daddy that he is not allowed to cut my hair, cause I am Mommie's baby, and only Mommie is allowed to cut my hair...
me: that's right you don't let anyone cut your hair but Mommie, cause we are trying to let it grow out...
BG: Nana feeds me all kinds of food.....like yo-gurt and pud-ding and lots of stuff, and it makes me poop in my diaper......
me: you know you are a big girl and need to poop in the potty....you can't go to school until you poop in the potty
BG: well Nana feeds me all that food that makes me poop in my diaper
me: well Nana needs to stop doing that, so you can poop in the potty
BG: Mommie roll down the windows cause I am sweating.....
me: I can't roll down the windows cause the air is on......
BG: But MOM-MIE I want the windows down...
me: ok, ok, I will roll them down, can you not feel the air back there? Is that better?
BG: Bubby is sleeping
me: he is?
BG: I wish Daddy had a house like my house....
me: why?
BG: Cause I want Daddy to have a house like my house.....
me: ok
BG: Mommie, this is the way we always go to see Daddy....we have to be careful not to wreck, cause it would hurt me and mommie and bubby.....then we would have to walk to see Daddy.....
BG: Why are we stopping
me: cause we are at a red-light
BG: why are those cars going?
me: cause there light is green
BG: why are we stopping
me: ok, enough, let's listen to the radio
BG: why are we stopping
BG: is Daddy here, who is driving Daddy?

5 - Do you sleep with electronic devices - i.e. laptop, Blackberry, iPhone, etc?
My phone is beside the bed, my computer lays at the foot of the bed, the tv is on (sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night and change the channel when I don't like what is on)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight from the heart.....